!!!JUMP AROUND!!! VII !!!JUMP AROUND!!! VII

Ahahahaha

I like Pink Floyd, and this looks like it was easy to make, but I laugh my ass off whenever I see it. Don't think I've heard that song before though. Which one is it?

GoldenClock responds:

hahaha, ha

Pigs by Pink Floyd Pigs by Pink Floyd

Easily my favorite song from Animals

Eh. It was alright. The graphics weren't terrible, but I have seen better. You interpreted the song well, but I would recommend using a higher frame rate, because the animation wasn't very smooth. And try not to use so many pictures.

heavy metal poety [sic] heavy metal poety [sic]

First thing I favorited in a while.

That was great. It gets funnier every time I watch it when I find a new misspelling Heavy Metal makes.

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

A sprite movie by a Clock? NO WAI! >:0

Weird, I figured most Clocks didn't like sprites that much. Or something. Anyway, as far as sprites go, these were pretty good. The concept was interesting (The Pokemon part is my favorite one out of the whole series), and it's a damn shame that there won't be any more. :(

RupeeClock responds:

My other sprite animations were all made before I became a clock (dispite my appearance in GBA 2), I only made GBA 3 to get the fans to shut up.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Give a one-line summary of your review.

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.5519 to 4.5543!

Wait.... that means...... GOD DAMMIT! I missed the protection point of a lifetime! It was under judgement when I started watching it too >:C >:C

All that aside, this was great as always. It may be more of the same, but the animation is so smooth. Out of all the "popular" artists, you are the hands down best one on this site. Keep it up.

The CCs humble beginnings The CCs humble beginnings

Another swell Clock Day Submission

Very informative and funny. I loved the Earthbound music :D

RupeeClock responds:

Gotta love earthbound.

:: Fortune Cookie :: :: Fortune Cookie ::

Illwillpress is officially out of ideas.

You're ranting about how much FORTUNE COOKIES piss you off. Who the fuck cares? Is there anything that you don't find annoying?

All Your Pie All Your Pie

OMGLOLOLOL ITZ FUNNIE CUZ OF TEH PIE!!1! No.

That was way too long, and boring. I honestly didn't laugh once the whole time I watched that. I have seen much better stuff by you.

CC - Walk CC - Walk

Why is this song so damn addictive?! D:

Omg. I've lost count of how many times I've watched this. Blind Melon=Win. This NEEDS be in the Music Video collection >:C

Passage of Time Passage of Time

3 in humor for the randomness :3

I never cared that much for Rammstein. I guess I'd like it more if I was German or at least understood German o_0
But it was still good.

TremcladClock responds:

The song has nothing to do with the animation, infact probably if the song were in English the movie would make even less sense.