Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

I never thought I'd give a game so many tens.

This is by far the most beautiful and innovative game on Newgrounds. My only complaint is the lag. I always thought my computer was pretty good, but even on low quality, this game lags like a bitch. And the instructions before each level are harder to read on low quality.

Neon 2 Neon 2

A minor improvement, but still fun and addictive.

Another Neon game already? Wow.
It's pretty much the same game, but I like the improvements, especially the "anchor" feature. Now you don't have to fly into your enemies to shoot them. :D Another thing I liked was that the gun powerups were permanent unless you picked up a new one.

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

All you need to know about karma

I've seen a bunch of reviews asking why their guy changes colors, and here is what I have found out:

Your color is based on your karma. The lowest it can be is -100. (Red) The highest is 100 (white). You raise karma by doing "good" things (working, studying, etc.) and it decreases when you do bad things (selling drugs, bar fights, etc.) The tricky thing about karma is that the higher it is, the better results you get by doing stuff that lowers it. So, you have to be a good citizen if you want to succesfully be a bad citizen. Or... something >_>

Here are the activities that affect karma, and by how much:
Working:+1
Studying (normal and in class):+1
Working out:+1
Bar fight:-5
Robbing the Store or Bank:-10
Selling drugs:-5
Everything else has no effect on karma.

Invasion of the Space Inv Invasion of the Space Inv

Lol'd at the music

Great job. The music was hilarious. Where did you find it?

Turret Defense Turret Defense

Gets hard way too fast

The difficulty curve isn't really a curve.... It's a 90 degree angle.
The weird thing was level 3 was a lot easier for me than level 2. And I'm sorry to say it, but your spelling is God awful (that's why it got a 5 in humor lol.) Other than that it was a fun game.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Awesome game.

In Camp Brakil, there is a Murloc who lost a ring. If you find "The 1 Ring" (that's the name of it) (lol Lord of the Rings) talk to him and give him the ring. He'll ask you how he can repay you and you should have two options:"Got any spare coin?" or "Your thanks is enough." If you pick the first one, he'll give you 5 silver coins. If you pick the second option, he'll give you a weapon that adds 3-5 damage. (Btw, I think the ring's location varies from game to game, but I found it after killing one of the crabs.)

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Very helpful

This is easily the biggest tutorial on NG. I spent at least an hour watching it and learning how to do stuff in flash. [My favorite part is the frame by frame explosion ;)]

Rage! Rage!

Romaro11,

I think your computer is why it runs slow. It works okay with me (but I'm using my aunt's badass computer ^_^)

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

I love this :D

I found a fast way to make money (maybe not the fastet but it works for me)
First, get $100 and buy the missiles.
Next turn the quality, effects, etc to the lowest setting.
Shoot missiles as fast as you can. If your computer's good and you have it on low quality it shouldn't slow down much.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic